Add images to your posts, pages, or Media Library.
- Click the Add Media button above the post editor.
- Drag files into the box that appears, update the settings, and click Insert into post.
Add images to a post or page
- Place your cursor where you’d like the image to appear and then click the Add Media button above the post editor:
- The image uploader will pop up. Choose whether you’d like to upload a new image from your computer (Upload Files) or choose an already-uploaded image from your Media Library:
- To upload, drag and drop your image files into the provided box, or click Select Files to choose an image from your computer to upload.
- Whether you upload a new image, or choose one from your Media Library, you’ll see some options to the right of the image uploader; choose your settings and click Insert into post.